Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Drew and Sunset

“Yay, it’s time for rugby” says Sunset my class whale. I had my first game of rugby playing for Te Awamutu Sports. Sunset saw me score my first try of the season, we won 6-3. I had my picture with Sunset afterwards. Then we went home for some lunch.


9 comments:

  1. Hi like the hat.
    Do you like chicken wings? I DO
    How many times did you get tackled?
    Now for Daphne
    Did sunset tickle you?
    p,s hi.
    By Isabella and Daphne :D LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and swampy look very manly at rugby.
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. i, did Sunset tackle you and how many times? Did you get the ball a lot? What position were you? Do you even like rugby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no sunset did not tackle me. yes I scored a tri. I play as a hooker yes I like rugby.by drew.

      Delete
  4. hi drew! I hope you liked the rugby game. that was really cool winning 6-3! nice pic, and what did you have for lunch?
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Matthew C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for winning Drew!
    From AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations drew you won your game was it a good lunch
    By Keegan and DOMINIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey bra!
    Love the hat I think that you are so so so cool.
    Did Sunset get tackled?
    P,s did you get tackled?
    Do you like 1D? I DO
    From Daffy Cakes and Ella 1D

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6/3.nice win Drew.did sunset play? what did you have for lunch?
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete