Friday, August 24, 2012

The Young boy and the Bicycle


The Young Boy and the Bicycle
Once upon a time there was a boy who lived with his parents in a house. He really wanted a pushbike. One day the richest person in the world came passing through the town and he heard a “boo hoo hoo”. The man went to the house and knocked on the door and the crying boy opened it. The man asked “what’s the matter?” The boy said “I really really want a pushbike”.  The man replied “I will buy you one”. The boy was really happy.
The next month the man came passing through the town again and he heard a “boo hoo hoo”. Once again the man went and knocked on the door and the boy opened it. The man enquired “what’s the matter now?” The boy said “I want a motorbike”. The man was surprised but he bought him a motorbike.
The next year the man came passing through the town again and he heard a “boo hoo hoo”. The man moaned “what’s the matter!!!!?” The boy replied “I want a Private Jet”. The man said “I am angry with you but I will give you a Private Jet.”    The boy didn’t even thank the man.
Two years later the man came passing through the town and what do you think he heard, you guessed it, a “boo hoo hoo.” The man was furious but he knocked on the door and the boy opened it. The man demanded “What’s the matter with you?” The boy sobbed “I want to get the biggest luxury boat ever.” The man replied “I am furious with you and I am going to take everything away from you because you are greedy and selfish.” So he did and never went to that town again.
By Samuel Emmett.  

1 comment:

  1. That was a really good story because you lots of figurative language. By the way who is the really rich man?

    By Jonathan

    ReplyDelete