Isabella and Sunset
Yay!” we’ve finally made it to National park village, where
our Bach is! Sunset was so excited he banged his head on his car seat. When we
got in it was so amazing. Our room had Bunk beds, I slept on the top and Elliot
slept on the bottom. On Saturday we walked up Mount Ruapehu but not to the top,
then we needed to walk back down again. We went into the huge Chateau, a
Chateau is a big hotel. It looked like a castle! Later that day we
went to the swimming pool in Turangi. I practised diving and then just doing
bombs. When it was home time I felt exhausted. On the next day we drove to the
army museum in Waiouru. Every child does a treasure hunt to learn about the
museum. After a fun weekend we took Sunset to our home.
Sunset outside the chateau at Ruapehu.
Isabella and Sunset at the giant carrot in Ohakune.
Isabella, Elliot and mum at the Waiouru Army Museum.
What is a Bach?
ReplyDeleteWhat is a Bomb that you do in the pool?
Looks like you and Sunset had a very fun time!
Rachel b-2
Why were you next to a big carrot? What does Bach mean. Was the museum cool?
ReplyDelete- Bowie and Bronnie
what was the carrot for????????[: from Chloe and Rachel.
ReplyDeleteWhat is a Bach? What does the giant carrot stand for?
ReplyDeleteRyan, Max and Michael
Awesome! Where did your parents slept?
ReplyDelete- Alexia
What is a bomb? Why is there a big carrot, is it real?
ReplyDeletethe carrot wasn't real. A bomb is a thing that you do in a swimming pool
DeleteHow do you do a bomb?
ReplyDeleteHow do you do a bomb?
ReplyDeleteRyan, Max, Michael
Hi Isabella, how was it at the museum. You must have learned a lot. Also, how was it hiking. It sounds fun too. I wish I could see the Chateau. It sounds grand.
ReplyDeleteFrom Simone.
Hi this is Elliot, Dev, and Ethan.
ReplyDeleteWas that a real tank or was it fake? Isabella was the tank used in the navy? I thought the tank looked awesome! Where did you go see that carrot because it was amazing. what was the building in the first picture, what was it used for?
That sounds really fun.
ReplyDeleteFrom, Daniella
What does Bach mean? Your first picture looks creepy. Looks like you have fun!
ReplyDeleteFrom Val, Devin,Tyler :)
I really like the picture of sunset and the chateau!
ReplyDelete-Bronnie
Whats the giant carrot made of?
ReplyDeleteit was plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleteit was plastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteIT WAS PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
DeleteHi,I'm Robert
ReplyDeletewhy is the sky black? And was the tank moving?
hi Robert, the sky was black because my dad did a really cool thing to the camera and no the tank wasn't moving.
DeleteHay Isabella, I like your photo from Waiouru Army Museum,
ReplyDeletesincerely,
Billy and Kyan
Hay what up bro we wish we could to the Army Museum. Did you stay anywhere in either in Ohakune or Ruapehu? How long were you there for? How old are you,your mum and your little brother/sister? See ya forever maybe by secret agents:layton and kenrick. =0,=),=(=$
ReplyDeleteyo bro Layton here cool. Cool army tank I wish I had 1 of those out side my room Ricky here.
ReplyDeleteBryce Tanner
ReplyDeleteI like your background
The giant carrot looks awesome. That view looks amazing. That tank looks cool!!!!!!
ReplyDeletefrom Kennedy, Rose, Reese